Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Greeting Cards for Mother's Day

Yes, I am catching up on my posts.  Once again, these cards were created with CTMH supplies.  Everything I need to make beautiful cards is available in either CTMH papers, inks, stamps, embellishments - sometimes even ideas.  These cards were made with the Chantilly "Workshop on the Go" Card pack (available through my consultant page).  I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge (a CTMH exclusive) to make the center emblem on the front, as well as the die cuts used inside.  All the stamps are from CTMH.

Emblem from Cricut Artiste

Sunburst stamped with Sunflower

Lagoon colored paper stamped with lagoon colored ink

Wing added to bird with pop-dots - two separate stamps included in set!

Finished cards for my four special ladies - all wonderful mothers.
The women in my life all reflect the wonderful skills my mother and grandmothers demonstrated in their lives for and with other people.  They lived through an era of service - their family was what was important to them.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: