Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Close To My Heart" Adventure

True to my eclectic nature, I have started a new adventure.  While I do not do much blogging (as my last post observed, I am usually "doing" not "writing"), I wanted to take a minute to talk about "Close To My Heart", a company known for quality scrapbooking and stamping products.  Between my Cricut products and what I have the opportunity to demonstrate with Close To My Heart, I will be able to create just about any scrapbook, card or any other creative project I can imagine!  Please take a few minutes to browse through my Close To My Heart website.  If you are as excited as I am about their products, you may order directly from this site.  If you decide to become a consultant (there are some fabulous reasons to do so!), the link to that page is here.

This is a picture of what is contained in the basic consultant kit:

There are 3 add-on kits, including a digital kit, for folks who enjoy creating layouts with their photos online.  This company has such a wide variety of crafting products, there truly is something for everyone!  I hope you have enjoyed this very brief introduction and will take the time to look at the website and purchase some of the products.  Please contact me for more information or to set up a local crafting get together.  Happy designing!

2 comments:

Margie Mirken said...

How fun! I am not crafty, but I have a 3-year old friend who has quite the kitchen-corner art studio, so I send her a few supplies now and then. My payment is, of course, refrigerator door art! This blog will give me ideas. -- Margie

Boopster said...

Thanks for looking, Margie!