Sunday, August 19, 2012

Warm Wishes Circle Card

This week's challenge on She's A Sassy Lady is to make a circle card with a window.  Here are the cards I made.  As Sheila suggests, I made two cards - one for now, one for later.





Also, I have decided to always make envelopes along with the cards I make.  I was beginning to get a "stash" of cards without envelopes, then having to make those on the fly - rather tiresome.  It is just as easy to make the envelope right after I finish making the card.  Then the whole project is finished.  Since my previous two posts have been very detailed and you can find all the tutorials you will ever need on Sheila's website, this post is much shorter than usual.

This card has been entered in the following challenges:

DL ART: Happy Birthday Linky Party and win Pretty Pennants  (closes Aug 31)

Have a blessed evening and enjoy your week.  Thanks for looking at my projects.

6 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This card is adorable I love the colors it looks beautiful. Thank you for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today!

Boopster said...

Thanks for looking and for your encouraging comments. It is always fun to Play along with Sheila!

Karon said...

Great card - you did a fab job. Thanks for becoming a follower and the sea bands advice!! I'm a follower of yours now too:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

DIANA L. said...

I love your card and I love the shape.
great idea to get those envelopes out of theway and what better way to use up the paper, because you know you will want more.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART HAPPY BIRTHDAY Linky party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ps I just became your newest follower I hope you will come and visit me to.
Have a great night me new friend

Boopster said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I look forward to more visits!

Boopster said...

Thanks for your compliment. I look forward to learning and sharing ideas with you, too.