Monday, May 5, 2014

Variation on a Theme

Ivy Lane Papers

Last month I showed you the lovely box with 5 cards I made in a workshop.  This month, I made several more of those boxes and cards to give as Mother's Day gifts.  To stay in the theme, I used some of the leftover papers to create Mother's Day cards.

Supplies used:

Ivy Lane Paper Pack (X7178B)
Ivy Lane Complements (X7178C)
Look To The Light Occasions Stamp (B1428)
Perfect Fit - Mom Holiday Stamp (C1543)
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
Cricut Artiste Cartridge (Z1790)

The Artiste cartridge was used to cut the stamp shape and background frame.  Accent 3 Row 1 Column 3 at 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 height, using real dial size.  the inside sentiment is from the "Look to the Light" collection.

The final collection was combined with this card to send to my family "moms".

Although my own mom has left this mortal coil, I enjoy sharing these beautiful cards with loved ones still here.  May you all have a blessed Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Karon said...

Love the box and fabulous card. What gorgeous papers! TFS